Returning a product.
We believe in the quality of our gloves & hope you will too! However, if for some reason you do not like your gloves, or they don’t fit… you can send them back to us within 2 weeks and receive a refund or exchange for a different size. ALL RETURNS MUST INCLUDE A COMPLETED RETURN SLIP THAT IS PROVIDED. Any returns sent back with an incomplete return slip will automatically be refunded. We suggest all customers acquire tracking with all returns, we will not be liable for any lost return packages.
Items that can NOT be returned:
- Gloves where the protective film has been removed.
- Gloves which have been used.
- Products that has be used or worn.
- Products that has been washed.
- If you have not contacted us within 14 days to make a return.
- All refunds will be excluding delivery.
- All returned items must come with original packaging.
- Any returns we receive without the return slip fully completed will be automatically refunded.
- Any returns must be paid by the customer. Exchanges will be sent back to you free of charge.
- Any orders that are unable to be delivered and are sent back to us will be automatically refunded (excluding delivery)
- Any orders that are not claimed for/refused and sent back to us will be charged a fee when being refunded.
- If you receive a damaged or faulty product, or if your gloves become damaged after a short period of use, you can make a complaint. If this is the case, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order info + a picture of the defective glove for us to review. Refunds/Exchanges will be given at our discretion.