Returning a product.
We believe in the quality of our gloves & hope you will too! However, if for some reason you do not like your gloves, or they don’t fit… you can send them back to us within 2 weeks and receive a refund or exchange for a different size. ALL RETURNS MUST INCLUDE A COMPLETED RETURN SLIP THAT IS PROVIDED. Any returns sent back with an incomplete return slip will automatically be refunded.
Items that can NOT be returned:
- Gloves where the protective film has been removed.
- Gloves which have been used.
- Clothing that has be worn.
- Clothing that has been washed.
As soon as we receive your returned gloves we will process your refund.
- All refunds will be excluding delivery.
- Returns will be only be possible within 14 days of receiving your goods. We will not be able to refund/exchange any products beyond this timeline.
- We do not have to physically receive the gloves within the 14 days, you just need to send them within the timeframe.
- If you wish to exchange your gloves for a different size, please fill out the return slip that is included in the delivery and return to us with the goods. As soon as we receive the gloves we will send out the requested exchange free of charge.
- All returned items must come with original packaging.
- Any returns we receive without the return slip fully completed will be automatically refunded.
- Any returns must be paid by the customer.
- Any orders that are unable to be delivered and are sent back to us will be automatically refunded (excluding delivery)
- Orders that have free shipping and are not claimed/declined from the customer will be charged a fee when being refunded.
15 KIPLING ROAD
HAMPSHIRE, SO50 9EJ
Damaged Items (Complaints)
- If you receive a damaged or faulty product, or if your gloves become damaged after a short period of use, you can make a complaint. If this is the case, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order info + a picture of the defective glove for us to review. Refunds/Exchanges will be given at our discretion.